How to get a matte surface

ConnorsFan

Hi ConnorsFan and welcome to the forum!

Do you know about the playground? --> http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/

If you have a problem try to recreate it there. People can help you fast and work directly with the code.

About you problem: have you tried changing the specular color of the material? Here is what I mean: http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#K0ND3#0

Cool, glad I could help!

I did post the answer on stackoverflow..never answered anything there, always just looking for answers over there... kinda exciting actually posting something :D

By the way: if you have babylon related question this forum is the place to go, you will probably get a lot more, faster and better answers here than at stack overflow (just a personal opinion ;) )

Well, I kinda disagree, I described the solution... in words... "you have to darken the specular color". Since the question was not "how do I darken the specular color I think that I answered the question. The playground is just to illustrate it. ;)

Anways, I already edited the solution when I saw the down vote and it's no big deal, but it's kinda discouraging getting a down vote... for a right answer... on my first post ever... without a chance to correct the "mistake".

I should stop my whining :P