Curvatron (Phaser game) now out on Steam!

Raicuparta

a14rPif.jpg

Curvatron on Steam

We have finally released our first game on Steam. Some of you may know, I have documented the steps I took to have it working on Steam. I'll probably write a new blog post about the whole thing, in the end it was quite a bit of effort and there were a lot of problems, but we're finally done. I'm still not 100% sure but I think this is the first Phaser game to be released on Steam (although there are a bunch of other HTML5 games there). So yay!

2 hours ago, Hsaka said:

Congratulations! It would be very interesting to hear about the problems you faced getting Curvatron on Steam.

Agreed. I want to know how much royalty's they take as well. 

Also, congrats OP! I remember seeing this several months ago. So glad you finally made it to steam and the reviews are awesome. I see you added a level editor as well, so worth the measly $2 imo, great little game! Fantastic to see Phaser getting out there too.

On 1/31/2016 at 5:59 AM, Hsaka said:

Congratulations! It would be very interesting to hear about the problems you faced getting Curvatron on Steam.

I wrote a bit about that. Other than what I already talked about there, I guess the biggest problem I had was not being able to get the Linux and Mac versions working properly.

On 1/31/2016 at 7:59 AM, WombatTurkey said:

I want to know how much royalty's they take as well. 

Valve takes 30% of all the sales made through Steam.