[phaser] oOku - a point&click music album (alpha testers wanted)

oOku

Experience a dream-like atmosphere in this web-based point & click adventure.
Solve music- and time-based puzzles to reveal the true nature of oOku.

You can play the alpha demo here
http://ooku.itch.io/ooku

if you are interested in testing more levels you can send me a PM or join the facebook grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1678578385758314

Thanks a lot for your feedback and bug reports.

Known Issues: seek buttons do not work in Firefox

ooku.thumb.jpg.fd56f55ecf0673b2b69177ddbooku_screen1.thumb.jpg.1fad99ca209672034ooku_screen2.thumb.jpg.940c01ef2649d7a32ooku_screen3.thumb.jpg.cd4c7d6b7f77ed380

Links

Um, wow.  This is looks and sounds so good.  The time mechanic was intuitive, and the music and atmosphere are very pleasant experience.

Crashed for me in the library at #3 in the dream journal, saw the following Chrome dev console from phaser.min.js (sorry, missed the line number);

Uncaught Error: getChildAt: Supplied index 0 does not exist in the child list, or the supplied DisplayObject must be a child of the caller

On 13.2.2016 at 6:28 AM, staff0rd said:

Um, wow.  This is looks and sounds so good.  The time mechanic was intuitive, and the music and atmosphere are very pleasant experience.

Crashed for me in the library at #3 in the dream journal, saw the following Chrome dev console from phaser.min.js (sorry, missed the line number);

Uncaught Error: getChildAt: Supplied index 0 does not exist in the child list, or the supplied DisplayObject must be a child of the caller

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the report! 
I could't reproduce the bug and take it out yet. but I know the issue, so I included a work around for now so it shouldn't crash completely