[Cocos2d-JS] 'Plushy Zoo' and 'Jump Bunny, Jump'

Roman

Hi Guys, I've been reading the forum for quite a long, working on my games. Making prototypes is easy and fun, while finishing a game is a tough challenge.

I've decided to showcase some of the games I did from start to end using Cocos2d-JS.

First one is a simple match-three game called Plushy Zoo. I've decided to hit for MVP with this one. It definitely lacks bonuses and a better mission/combo system, but still I find it quite enjoyable

zoo.png

You can play it here: http://nameisroman.co/games/three

Second one was a tough nut, I believe I still didn't figure out how to make it any fun at all.

You guide a bunny through a set of semi-randomized vertical levels, trying to get as high as you can and to collect as many coins as you can.

bunny.png

You can test it here: http://nameisroman.co/games/jump/

Any feedback and advice is highly appreciable.

44 minutes ago, Apelmon said:

In the zoo game. When I have press the play button, the screen became black and nothing more. And music is still playing.

I'm really sorry. The link was wrong (the broken build is deployed to that URL) Now it's fixed, please check :)

8 hours ago, Roman said:

I'm really sorry. The link was wrong (the broken build is deployed to that URL) Now it's fixed, please check :)

Yes. It is works fine now.

In the start of the game was difficult to understand how to play in this game (maybe I skipped some hints).

I found accidentally that the squares can be changed on the diagonal.