Gladiator_banner.png

In Gladiator you have been abandoned by everyone you've ever known and thrown into the dangerous gladiator arena. Fight against strange creatures with your sword and various traps to earn the respect of the crowd and the ultimate glory will be yours!

This game took me about a week to create. There are three tiers of enemies and about 15 waves. The more enemies you destroy the higher your score, keep playing until your run out of lives. If you create an account you can win the bronze, silver, and gold trophies and have your name in the global leader-boards. I hope you enjoy the game and I would love to hear your comments / criticisms. If you do enjoy it feel free to click the share button on the page, it helps a lot!

PLAY HERE: GLADIATOR

gladiator_3.png

gladiator_4.png

gladiator_1.png

gladiator_2.png

I did enjoy that alot. You should have seen the way I took down 3 archers at once with a mine :lol: I was on fire! Haha. Only scored 165 though, the second archers and knights didn't die on the mines. They should!

Everything moves quite smoothly, but the Gladiator is a bit slow for my personal liking. And he doesn't get any stronger as the enemies do? Maybe being able to pick up a new, longer weapon or some form of power up or upgrade would do well here.

I like the slow increase in enemy difficulty. I'm trying to get the timing down for blocking and attacking so that I take no damage while fighting.