Need 2d Pixel artist for Apocalyptic Theme Tank Game

For any 2d Pixel Art artists out there, I am looking for help with getting some better artwork than what I was able create on my own. If you are looking to expand your portfolio, and are interested in helping me out I would love a more talented individual than me see what they can create. 

The game is a multiplayer tank battle game set in an apocalyptic world. You can see my posting for review here: 

The game is a top down action game, and I am currently looking for a tileset for my maps, better tank and weapon artwork, better effect artwork, and lastly page/icon and general display work for the opening page, loading pages, etc.

The tileset and tank/weapon designs are probably the most important to me right now, and I feel like cleaner ones would help me "sell" the game to new players a lot better. This has been a year+ worth of work, and is definitely something I would like to see get played by folks, but I feel like it is not quite what I want visually. With some talented assistance, I feel like it could be a great looking game.I would like to try get enough polish on the game to feel like it would be able to be finished with art design by Sep 2016, if possible. Take a look at my showcase post, or just use the link direct to the game (http://game-128ghardpoint.rhcloud.com/signin.html) . It does require a google account for authentication..

The design plans for the near future are to add a faction based competitive system to entice people to play and earn faction specific rewards on a cycle of 3 months, and I want to look into single player missions and/or bots to allow folks to play when other folks are not online, which is a problem right now. But those are my last big coding items I want to knock out. So, I want to have the art all finished around the same time.

If you are interested, contact me and I will send you additional sprite sheets, and describe what I am looking for in more detail. I am attaching some current gifs of the tank/weapons in action just to so can see what the overall design is.

Animation_rhino.gif

Animation_wp_autocannon.gif