Ninio (Multitasking-Mini-Game, Beta)

antonio

The mini-game for my wedding-website is nearing completion! (Click image or here to play)

kh32y9M.png

I'm looking for feedback about the simultaneous control of both players.

Was it too hard? 

Could you get used to it?

Would you play it another time?

Or even have more levels?

Was it clear what the game is about?

Did you like the music?

Works best on tablets and desktops.

Made with Construct2.

Thanks so much for playing!

Was it too hard? 

Could you get used to it?

Would you play it another time?

Or even have more levels?

Did you like the music?

Let's answer then!

- Was it too hard?

It is pretty hard to get all hearts, I imagine. But since there's no penalty for missing things besides losing some items (you don't die and start from the beginning again), I think it's a great mini-game.

- Could you get used to it?

It's hard for me to say. I'm bad at this kind of multi-task games. But yeah, I understood how to play very quickly. It's only a matter of practicing now.

- Would you play it another time?

I guess not. I mean, I played one round, my girlfriend played one and we compared scores. That's it for me. If there were more levels (or if it was procedurally generated), I'd play it more times, I suppose. 

My girlfriend said that she would play again, though.

- Or even have more levels?

I would love it. I liked the idea, the art and the feeling this game has. The music fits its purpose. More levels would give this game more replay value, maybe some achievements as well? But it all depends on what you're trying to achieve. If it's a simple game for your website, this game is awesome. Simple, one level, get as many as many points as you can. It's great.

Well, I'll say what I think the game is about and then you compare with what you originally thought. For me it's a simple game about a couple helping each other getting as many items for their wedding. They're collaborating, and it's a cute message (working together as a couple). I really wanted to see what happens when you get all the hearts, but that's beyond my abilities right now.

- Did you like the music?

It fits the game. I'll be honest and say that I wouldn't listen outside the game in my spare time, but in the game, it fits and it's enjoyable. Much much better than silence.

I tried in my phone, but I didn't work all that well. I wish I had a tablet to test.

In my phone, the game screen didn't go wide. There was a lot of empty spaces at the top and at the bottom. I tried moving the phone in all directions, but the screen didn't resize to fit all widescreen. (I hope this makes sense, don't know how to explain it).

Also, the performance in my phone wasn't the best. But that's probably my phone's fault. It's a Motorola Razr D3.