Free game assets available

robertbrooks

Hi everyone 

I'm currently running my own asset website where I post all my own work for developers such as yourselves to use in their games. The site's been going for over 18 months now and I've accumulated a good collection of assets already. The idea of the site is to produce useful assets  at affordable prices. The site isn't just another asset store, it's kind of a personal thing and all the assets their are my own with the intention of maintaining a kind of continuity of style across all the assets I produce, although they have changed slightly over time as I've settled into a style. 

At the moment there is only one style of work on the site  so I don't expect there to be something for everyone, but I'm trying to keep the art style universal and easy to replicate should people want to create their own assets that fit in with the style. I'd really love to hear your feed back on the site too. It is finished and fully operations but it's a work in progress and I'm continually improving it over time.

I know a lot of indie developers produce games as a hobby without the expectation of turning a large profit from their work so I'm really trying to keep prices down.   I also produce free assets which you can use freely in your commercial projects  Which is partly why I'm writing this post, as I would like to share the free work I do with everyone who reads this and also  generate interest in my asset collection.  Here's the first free work I'd like to share with you all I'll post more stuff when it's completed. 

You can download the asset from the attachment to this post

Here's a link to my asset collection website  where you'll find more free assets: https://www.gamedeveloperstudio.com/graphics/

I've also included a preview image of the assets. 

twitter.png

donuts.zip