shaharyar.ahmed Posted January 4, 2014 Share Posted January 4, 2014 I set up a small scene in 3Ds max to test object picking in babylon.js. I exported the scene to .obj and then convert it to .babylon using http://www.babylonjs.com/converter.html. But I got some unexpected results, here is the link http://developerslink.net16.net/scene2.html . Its not picking the objects perfectly. You can check it yourself. Here is the one more test but got the same results http://developerslink.net16.net/loadScene.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.