[WIP] The Jersey Shuffle

e1sif

I have an almost-complete HTML5 game called "The Jersey Shuffle" that I would love some feedback on!

The gameplay is very basic, but what I am most curious is how well the controls/difficulty actually work. I have been working on it (and playing it) quite a bit, so I have lost my frame of reference for that sort of thing. So that's my main question:

1. Is it too hard/too easy?
2. Are the controls responsive/intuitive enough?
3. Does it get frustrating/repetitive due to the simplicity of the game?

in-game

Thanks everyone!

I think its too hard to play at the current rate. The controls are good to me. The game is not frustrating, but repetitive due to quick game overs. I could not pass 5m. You could easily solve that by adding more empty cars at each car wave in the beginning, or maybe readjust the initial speed. This also allows your player to get used to the controls. Also, maybe accentuating the car select area (more spacing, centered) would help the player to see that there are prizes to win? I did not really notice the car selection in the beginning. Aside from that is looks like a fine game! Nice work :).