Exporter (Model and Colliders)

ian

If we model some visual models whit some tools (Bablyon,Max,Unity,....) and add box colliders around model.

Is there any showcase how to do model and add colliders on model?
Is there any exporter which know to export "model+model's colliders", and is there any BabylonJS importer which is capable to import "model+models's colliders"?

Do BabylonJS has ONLY importers/loaders which know ONLY import/load model?

Can any of this file format (FBX,, glTF, OBJ, .babylon, ToB .js....) export "model+model's collider"

I would like such exporter/importer which is capable to import model_with_it's_colliders.

exporter(blender,3DMax,Unity,...)

importer(BabylonJS file loader)

I don't want to hard code or adding colliders whit hard  codeing in babylonJS. I would like to model with (blender,max3d,unity..) and than just import/load all things (model and colliders) in BabylonJS from one file (FBX,babylon,glTF...)

I would like that modeling and adding colliders will be separately/independently from BabylonJS coding. BabylonJS Importer should do all for us (so importing model and setup colliders) (our final scene build in 3d modeling tool -blender,max3d,unity...)

Any advice? Any infos? Any Help?

Greetings
Ian

Maybe add box colliders (named for example collider_xxx) as childs of main mesh, then you can create manager in JS, which check all meshes in scene. If your manager found in children name colider_xxx implement on it collision functionality.

In my project after load scene I push all meshes to array (simple cache) on which i want check collisions, for that i use intersectMesh with my Player mesh. After tests with physics, intersects have better performance.