Problem with language

belly2

Dear,
Let me ask you a couple of questions.
I turn to you in bad English because my knowledge of English is bad, so I use google translate. I live and work in Serbia, a country that has very good developers, but it's all poorly developed in Serbia itself. Previously, I was dealing with WordPress, but the earnings were poor because I also paid the translator to write comments in the code itself. I am currently learning the development of HTML5 games through the PHASER platform. I have a couple of projects, but poor language skills make me uncertain, and I miss my motivations. I play games by order as a gift for birthdays and holidays. Since the economic situation in Serbia is bad, making games here is a bad business, so I'm interested in how to get my games out on the world market?
  I'm interested in:
How can I cash my games?
Is it that I do not know the English language barrier?
Does anyone know: How much is the least paid HTML5 game?

The least paid HTML5 game is 0$. Making games on your own is a very risky business, you can make decent money but you will most likely fail and make none at all. Let's face it, it is a very competitive business and unless you have brilliant new ideas, I'd suggest making games for companies or working directly for them, at least for starters.

Many are called, but few are chosen.