[Phaser] Zombie Cannon Attack!

RubbleGames

Zombie Cannon Attack! is a zombie-themed endless runner, with cannons!

rampageFinal.png.bf69100e06aa4ccf70b3c962e72a52bf.png

Cannon-fire test zombies to infect the local populace and create your very own rampaging zombie horde. Gather data and use it to upgrade your zombies and build the perfect undead army.

Available now on Play Store, download FREE here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rubblegames.zombie_cannon_attack

Created using Phaser, and packaged for Android with Cordova.

For further details see this blog post.

newPoliceandFighters.png.da3b93d9bbdec4b03e7fe236500485c3.png

I'd appreciate any comments or feedback, and a download and rating on the Play Store would be fantastic. I'm also happy to answer any questions anyone might have.

UPDATE:

I've recently released a Halloween update to the Android version. There's also now a web demo on Kongregate and Gamejolt, Gamejolt also has a downloadable desktop version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zombie Cannon Attack! has had a halloween update and is now also available on Gamejolt, both as a demo browser version and a downloadable full version made with nw.js

https://gamejolt.com/games/zombie-cannon-attack/279385

I've now released the web version on several portals as well as Android and Desktop versions. I'm planning to do a blog post soon(ish) on creating the various versions. If anyone has anything in particular they'd like me to cover then please let me know.