mecanicus

Thank you for the answer.
I have already tried, but the animation being complex and I wanted to have a certainty.

So the exporter dont do that. I have to make it of one other way.

Do you know you if we can with babylon js liven up(lead) a mesh according to a path ?

You'll need to "bake" the animation before exporting. First thing; save your project, as the following steps will make changes that may not be easy to reverse. Then, select the animated object, make sure you have the action that you're working with active, hit SPACE, then type "Bake Actions". The option will appear as you're typing it. After you select it, you'll see the following menu:

5999e6dcaab94_ScreenShot2017-08-20at12_45_02PM.png.7fd8ab231ca82dbf15db47f41a9ccc94.png

Make a note of the checkboxes that I have selected. This will create location, rotation, and scale keyframes at every frame of the animation between "Start Frame" and "End Frame", with the animated object in its proper orientation with all constraints applied. It's not the sexiest solution, but for right now, it's the only one that works.