Get get 1st tutorial to work due to a specific error, Please help!

Pirate Brian

Good afternoon,

I am attempting to run the first tutorial of Phaser JS (https://phaser.io/tutorials/making-your-first-phaser-game/part2) after you setup your local server and save the files to the web root.

This is the error I am getting when trying to put the star on the black background:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'texImage2D' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': The cross-origin image at file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/assets/star.png may not be loaded.
    at Object.b.createWebGLTexture (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:4:13974)
    at b.WebGLSpriteBatch.flush (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:4:22659)
    at b.WebGLSpriteBatch.render (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:4:20300)
    at b.Image.b.Sprite._renderWebGL (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:3:13555)
    at b.Stage.b.DisplayObjectContainer._renderWebGL (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:3:10848)
    at b.WebGLRenderer.renderDisplayObject (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:4:12898)
    at b.WebGLRenderer.render (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:4:12357)
    at b.Game.update (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:8:1288)
    at b.RequestAnimationFrame.updateRAF (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:11:18693)
    at window.requestAnimationFrame.forceSetTimeOut._onLoop (file:///C:/wamp64/www/phaser_tutorial_02/js/phaser.min.js:11:18587)

Can someone help me solve this mystery. I am using Wamp and I am running the files through the localhost web server.

Thank you so much for your help in advance, i am very excited to start coding games with Phaser. I have a degree in Web application development but I have yet to make a game.

- Brian