Dear Babylon.js Team,

I came across babylon.js in February of this year. After sticking with Python for 10+ years to satisfy my hobby and work needs, babylon made me say: that's it, I am learning javascript now :-) So after about 7 months of tinkering I just put my hobby website out there tonight (rea3d.com).

I probably did everything possible wrong - I am sorry for all the terrible inefficiencies and clumsiness you may see on the page. There are only so many things one can absorb at around 10pm after a long work day :-) Consider it a work in progress and hopefully it will only get better :-)

Anyway I wanted to thank you for creating babylon.js. It is 100% amazing. I wish something like this existed way back when I was in college and had all this free time :-) 

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, RelativeNull said:

Hey,

Congrats, it's quite cool. I am curious though, did you use cannon.js for the collision checking or just plain raycasting?

Best Regards,
RelativeNull

I wrote my own collision detection and tire model. It is not as fast as it could be. Pondering parallelization.