IE11 Framedrop out of the blue

XTender

IE11 is driving me crazy.

I have a pretty simple scene.

I create a ribbon and place / remove  instances (no copys). Abound 600 are in the scene. 

When I start the scene the pe rcormacne is about 50 fps. whcih is OK. But after some time it drops down to 8 and All i do is removing and adding new instances.

I also tried it with a object pool where I disable instances when they are no longer needed and then use the unneeded wehen I need new one bit the framedrops till come.

I worked with the V3 and tried the alpha Version.

Did someone have experience with such problems or maybe a  hint what this behaviour could invoke?

Hard to say without a running PG to check.

Allocating objects, 3D or simple JS objects like Vector3 -allocating memory, in short - and releasing them once the render loop is started is never a good practice in general because this triggers the GC activity at some (unpredictable) moment for some (unpredictable) time.

Sorry but I cant show of it :/

@jerome:

What do you mean by that it is not a good practice releasing objects in render loop.

When I have an instance that I don't need any longer then it's bad to call mesh.dispose() ?

The memory usage is constant during runtime.

6 hours ago, XTender said:

IE11 is driving me crazy.

I had the same problem for a client who's contract required them to be using IE10 or 11 I cant remember... but what I do remember is that development wise there were tough things because if I am not mistaken, IE11 uses expermental-webGL which does not function as efficiently and has some quirks.

Are you required to use IE11,  it is what 5-6 years old?