Sprite2D scale9 after scale

Koroldev

Hi All.

Maybe it seems strangely but how I can before use scale9 for sprite2D, scale this sprite without scale9 and after that applying to this sprite scale9?
Why I need this? For optimization! I have canvas size 1280x720, then I am make the size for this canvas 640x360 and scale = 2 and for all sprite2D objects on this canvas I set scale = 0.5 and in results we have few resolution for canvas and good quality for all sprite2D objects. But some sprites uses scale9 and if I set scale 0.5 for this sprites, then this sprites at once uses scale9 but I need use just scale 0.5 and after that apply scale9.

This is what I get if scale of canvas = 1 and the button scaleX = 1.5, scaleY = 1 (uses scale9)

need.png.accc3af312b76f0d353f9c82539f9250.png

But what I get if scale canvas = 2 and button scaleX = 0.75, scaleY = 0.5 (uses scale9)

get.png.b8164bb947bda1d278a1cb49a0c2d494.png

Need to apply scale 0.5 as original scale and then apply for a new size of sprite the scale9 grid. How I can to do this? 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya negrant!   Oh goodness, still no replies?   Sorry.  I think this is a Canvas2D thing, which is somewhat deprecated, and being superseded by Babylon GUI.

But I don't think Babylon GUI has a 9-sprite feature, yet, or maybe ever.  hmm.

Anyway, let's bump this puppy up to the top, and run her thru again... see if we get more replies/advice.  Thx for being patient, my friend.

• Wingnut featured and unfeatured this topic