Need ID@xbox testers

MackeyK24

Hi guys, I need someone with a ID@Xbox account to test my new Toolkit Verson 3.2 ... Built-in Xbox Live Toolchain... I have tested all the parts of using the Xbox Live WinRT SDK right from your typescript or Javascript Babylon Toolkit project using  creators account.

if anyone out the has a full id@xbox and is willing to help finalize the Xbox Live support for the Toolkit... please contact me

Hey @MackeyK24 - Check out the Xbox Creators program. You will need to own a retail Xbox one but you will have access to allot of the features that Xbox one has.

There is also the IDatXbox public Discord server which has a fair few ID at Xbox devs as well as Xbox creators program devs in there. May be worth asking there :)

I have creators account. The toolkit actually supports creating native UWP hosted web games... works great, have totall access to xbox live sdk, also work great, got game dvr working great got pretty much everything working using typescript... what i need is some usi g BabylonJS who has ID@XBOX to test my xbox live sdk using achievements 

4 minutes ago, MackeyK24 said:

I have creators account. The toolkit actually supports creating native UWP hosted web games... works great, have totall access to xbox live sdk, also work great, got game dvr working great got pretty much everything working using typescript... what i need is some usi g BabylonJS who has ID@XBOX to test my xbox live sdk using achievements 

Look into the IDatXbox discord server you might be able to find someone there to help :)

1 minute ago, MackeyK24 said:

I will give it a shot, but i was looking for babylon guys... doubt there will be any babylon guys there, but ill give it shot... thanks for the info

If anything there will be some people from Xbox in on Monday in the discord server. They may be able to point you in the right direction :)