Xbox Panda Remote

8bitdna

Hi All,

I'm trying out the Panda 2 Xbox Remote which seems to be working but I can't seem to get back to the IP address selection screen.  I'm guessing its a button combination etc but nothing I'm trying working, any ideas?

Cheers

Hi @enpu

Had a try at the button combo @Ninjadoodle spotted for me and I still can't seem to get back to the IP selection / connection screen.  What I see is the UWP mouse pointer and my view in zooming and scaling (when I press the combo).  I can sometimes see some scrollbars appearing as well.  I think these are from the web view you are wrapping things in?  Any ideas?  Not urgent at all, just wanted to see how it worked right now :)

Pete

Hi @enpu

Thats right, I can't get back to the connection screen.  I've tried the A + X + LT + RT cpmbo with no joy on a few different projects.  I don't know if it help but the UWP cursor pops up straight away on every project I've tried and doesn't look like it should be there maybe?

Pete

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@8bitdna

Sorry for my late reply on this one.

Could you try to bind this function to one of the buttons in the Xbox controller and see if you can go back to the connection screen:

window.history.back(window.history.length);

Also could you try this code and see all the keycodes for A + X + LT + RT buttons:

window.addEventListener('keydown', function(event) {
    event.preventDefault();
    console.log(event.keyCode);
});

Thanks!

window.history.back(window.history.length);

Took me back to connection screen.

window.addEventListener('keydown', function(event) {
    event.preventDefault();
    console.log(event.keyCode);
});

Gave the following keycodes...

A-195
X-197
LT-201
RT- 202

Also,  A + X + LT + RT has started to work again and gets me back to the connection screen.  Probably from a newer Edge version and change there due to updates and the 4 months in between me asking for help and now.  The janking is still there from my other thread. 

Me neither, can only assume it was something with Edge / UWP.  I 100% tried the gamepad sample and had the problem so not sure.  For the janking try removing your state collection of buttons specifically in your gamepad plugin, you'll see it gets better instantly.  Very odd.