[WIP] Online Domino Games

AlgoGames

Guys, I have been working on a bunch of domino games and have just released first set of 8 games which I am sharing here. Looking for your feedback on this. AI for the games are decently intelligent (mostly plays for scoring and blocks if it can not score). If someone has any feedback with regards to AI, please get back.

http://www.onlinedominogames.com

I have another set of 6+ games which are work in progress. Shall provide update once they are also done. Meanwhile your feedback will be much appreciated.

It's fun to play that domino matching game, the first one. I haven't tried the other ones.

I don't know any domino game rules yet. So, somehow I think your site could benefit from the tutorials being easier to read. The red shadow of the font makes it a bit difficult to read, the text looks a bit lengthy, and maybe there could be some illustrations.

(At least) In "Block Dominoes", it could be made more clear when it's my turn, and when the game decides that I haven't got any matching domino have to pass anyway. I felt a bit overlooked.

When it's my turn and nothing on screen moves the cpu goes to over 25% instead of ... mmm.. 0%. I wouldn't notice it normally, but the cpu fan gets loud.

7 hours ago, losthope said:

It's fun to play that domino matching game, the first one. I haven't tried the other ones.

I don't know any domino game rules yet. So, somehow I think your site could benefit from the tutorials being easier to read. The red shadow of the font makes it a bit difficult to read, the text looks a bit lengthy, and maybe there could be some illustrations.

(At least) In "Block Dominoes", it could be made more clear when it's my turn, and when the game decides that I haven't got any matching domino have to pass anyway. I felt a bit overlooked.

When it's my turn and nothing on screen moves the cpu goes to over 25% instead of ... mmm.. 0%. I wouldn't notice it normally, but the cpu fan gets loud.

Your CPU goes to 25% on your turn? That is interesting.. On player's turn the game simply does nothing. When bots play, it does a lot so its just opposite behaviour and I gotta look into it then. Thanks for your other feedback. Very much appreciated. I plan a series of video tutorials which will come after all games are done.