nathanidp Posted October 10, 2018 Share Posted October 10, 2018 Hello, We are using the SceneLoader.ImportMeshAsync function for our project. However in local there's no particular problem but when we deploy the project it seems that the function don't work well. The promise called with ImportMeshAsync seems to break and it never resolve (the callback function in '.then' is never called). We tried to do a catch but no error is catched. What we do is we are using a proxy because the .obj files are stored in another website. Then we create a blob from the returned data by the proxy. Eventually we load the blob using the ImportMeshAsync function. We tried to put some breakpoint on the promise call in the browser (it don't work with every browser) and the weird thing is that ImportMeshAsync returns a string in the deployed project but it returns a mesh locally. Thank you for your help. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.