Font Problems

Gamma

I recently launched a game called Robo Dash, and I few people have sent me some comments saying that the game has font issues where when the player loses the match and replay the font gets bolder and bolder. It doesn't seem to register the font I placed in the code. I decided to go with a bold font I found on Google fonts named 'Chango', but when the game starts it's very thin, and then becomes bold once the game restarts. Can someone help me with this issue. Code is down below: 

HTML Header:

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Chango' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'> 

Create Function:

scoreText = this.game.add.text(290, 210, "SCORE: " + score, {            font: "30px Chango",            fill: "#ecf0f1"        });        highScoreText = this.game.add.text(290, 240, "HIGHSCORE: " + highscore, {            font: "30px Chango",            fill: "#ecf0f1"        });        intensityText = this.game.add.text(290, 270, "INTENSITY: " + counter, {            font: "30px Chango",            fill: "#ecf0f1"        });

Robo Dash Game

• 2 months later...

Funny I've bee having issues on the font side too.

When I emulate my game in devices the fonts I set to visible/false they are still visible?

I use an asset set up and have the files stored onsite (dropbox/wamp).

I'm not sure if this is an issue with chrome emulation and wamp or dropbox though.

• 1 year later...