Unity 3D Babylon Toolkit

I'm using the Babylon toolkit for Unity and I'm trying to use the script 'CameraRig.cs'. I've attached the script at the main camera, but nothing happen. 
Can someone help me to figure out how to add an orbit camera ? I'm developing a 3d viewer so the camera should only orbit around the object. 
I know how to do it babylonjs alone, but I don't understand how I can use the script in the toolkit.

thanks

I was expecting to find a file 'CameraRig.ts' in some folders, but I did not. Where is it ?  How is it supposed to work the build in camera ?

I saw the link you provided and I've also saw this : https://www.babylontoolkit.com/videos/GettingStarted.mp4
However the documentation is non clear on how to use the scripts provided by the toolkit

Script are used in Pairs... You create BOTH the .cs and .ts file.

Note: The CameraRig is a built-in component (Add Component-->Babylon-->CameraRig). This component has built in features for to rig the camera. You dont need code if using my CameraRig... But you can ALWAYS make your own camera script by creating BOTH the Editor Component and the BACKING CLASS (.ts).

Im pretty sure i go over that in the Getting Started video :)

yes I understood what you mean, in fact I'm expecting that when you add the component to the camera with 'Add Component-->Babylon-->CameraRig' the file CameraRig.ts is created as well, but it is not.

What am I missing ? Do I have to create the file manually ?