twohandslab

Cannon ship is a classic shooter game but with modern touches! This is not another typical classic horizontal scrolling shooter game! It's impresive, great pure arcade game! You can upgrade your ship, destroy a bosses and many different enemies!

If you remember Arcade cabinet machine this game try remind these times! But this is not typical oldschool SHMUP game. It offers to you modern pixel art graphics, many particle effect, massive experience and many more.

Try it:
https://twohandslab.itch.io/cannonship

Also available on:
AppStore
GooglePlay

Screenshots:
Screen_2.pngScreen_8.pngScreen_15.png

Greetings! Play tested using Chrome on MacOS Mojave and Android 7.1.1 on a Moto E

Great going on creating and uploading a game to both Google Play AND App Store!

That sir, is one hectic shooter you've got there. The web version played flawlessly, and the Android version did quite well too; there was a bit of sound skipping on Android, but that might be the phone I was on. (7.1.1 is almost vintage by now) Still, for a game with that much constant action, I'd do all the optimization you can to support a wide range of devices.

I left you a nice review on Google Play: "One straight up hectic shooter"

Looking forward to your future work, and Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @twohandslab, what tech/stack did you use to develop this?

Played the web version, and enjoyed it. It's a solid game engine. And the graphics are pretty cool.

Played the Android version, and it plays well. (Meizu MX6, Android 6.0).

The only thing with the Android version, is maybe add the option of choosing a different movement control?  I have very fat thumbs, and I find it hard to enjoy these types of games because my thumb is almost always covering my ship. Just a thought. Same with the web version, having the option of a keyboard control is a nice touch.

As per ShrewdPixel, I also left you a review&rating on Google Play: 'Fun little shooter'. Good luck!