Cocoonjs Extension

jotaSe

Have someone use the Cocoonjs extension? I've tried too many ways to set ads on my games, but I can't make it, I recently got the premiun account and I did all the stuff they say on their docs, And I implemented all they did on their demos, but I've no success. If any of you have some experience on this, please I'd like to hear it. Thanks in advance !

Hi ... what extension did you try ? I personally tried out the banner extension - was a bit tricky to setup - but in the end it seems to work?

One general hint - the Ludei support team is really cool and respond really fast if you have any questions.

Best,

Benny

- I use first you ads.js file used on the demo project, I was guessing that the project will call the banners I set before on the cocoonjs project configuration, using that on the launcher works (I guess launcher has they own banners parameters), so the only think i did was modify my index.html to this

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html>

<head>

<meta charset="utf-8">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximun-scale=1">

<title>Saving the Plane</title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="src/engine/core.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="src/game/main.js"></script>

<script src="js/CocoonJSExtensions/CocoonJS.js"></script>

<script src="js/CocoonJSExtensions/CocoonJS_App.js"></script>

<script src="js/CocoonJSExtensions/CocoonJS_App_ForCocoonJS.js"></script>

<script src="js/CocoonJSExtensions/CocoonJS_Ad.js"></script>

<script src="js/ads.js"></script>

</head>

<body>

</body>

</html>

And it works with the launcher, the ads was displaying as I was using the demo project, but then I compiled without success, ads never show up.

I created my own script to call the ads that works too on the launcher, but never when I compile the project, What am i missing?

I called it using CocoonJS.Ad.showFullScreen(); and CocoonJS.Ad.showBanner(); but it seems not working

On MoPub says that the banners had some request; http://puu.sh/7jibA.png (full banner) and http://puu.sh/7jiiX.png (regular banner)

What am I doing wrong?

I have compiled the demo extension ads, using services ads with my mopub account, but the ads are not showing