Small 3d quest

vasilii

Link to play:
http://js.otrisovano.ru/factory
Source:
https://github.com/fire888/laboratory

In this app I use new for me conception Entity-Component-System. Entities: monster, door, player. Components: collisions. motions., Systems - arrays doors, monsters, dialogs, subscribed by events and change properties of entities.

It was very interesting to make a trip up the stairs. For this I do two meshes for collisions. One with gorizontal surfaces, and another with vertical for optimization. Vertical surfaceses for player and monsters, gorizontal only for player.

5528e254fae79ad6dbeff0fc3a51fd61df9e8217_2_690x407.png

Edited by vasilii

I don't understand all technical nuances of this 3d or pseudo 3d (raycast) build, it's it is beyond my knowledge ? but i like it.Nice little quest with some mystery around. I went outside the factory and met the lonely android.
Pretty smooth controls. I was missing step left and right for better control.

Edited by Nagval333

On 4/16/2020 at 2:44 PM, Nagval333 said:

Pretty smooth controls. I was missing step left and right for better control.

I agree with you, I will do it somehow. ) This is a demo where everything is minimazed.
I wanted to make an application to open on the phone. How to take a step left and right for the phone ui did not decide. But when I inserted the animation, the phone barely pulls. This application can only be used in desctop mode, So it’s worth turning the left and right with the mouse, and move left/right  keys.

Edited by vasilii