Welcome to Gordon City!

DonnyFromGordonCity

Are you longing for a time where you could go outside and meet new friends? Gordon City is the game for you!

GIF1.gif.b9e22bd79cd4a4cdaf7259788fe92134.gif

There are a total of 44 friends and just like in real life, some are easy to make and some, you may find, are quite hard. 

Play it here - Both mobile and desktop supported!

Developed entirely in javascript using CreateJS, this is a project myself and fellow contributor MarkFromGordonCity have been working on throughout the last couple of years. With entirely too much time on our hands at the current moment, we thought it was an ideal time to share this game with the world.

We are also looking into porting to other platforms (IOS, Android), but we thought itch.io would be a good place to get some initial plays.

Please do not hesitate to provide positive and/or constructive feedback!

21 hours ago, b10b said:

Great, I really liked it and played to completion (34/34)?  Quirky, raw and fun - everything made it's own sort of sense, without making me feel patronised or abandoned.  I liked the "save state as a string" too.

Thank you for the feedback! In particular, your comments about not feeling patronised or abandoned are very encouraging.

34/34 means you made all the way to the end and got the full ending. There is also a possible 10/10 with the other character so I've been saying there is a total of 44. We've thought about adding some other sort of extra bonus if you get all 44 but nothing as of yet.

The load/save feature was a last minute addition when I realized that itch was not going to be reliable with respect to saving cookies. Good to hear that you liked it.