WARNING: AVOID GAMEDISTRIBUTION.COM

aryd

In the last year and a half I have created three html5 games using Construct 3.  In August, 2019, I submitted my first game to Gamedistribution.com.  On June 10, 2020 I had an accumulated ad revenue of 38.40 euros.  The next day I noticed all of my revenue was gone.  I immediately reported this problem to Gamedistribution.com’s support team.  For weeks I received no reply.  Finally on August 17 I received an acknowledgement of my problem and a promise to resolve it ASAP.  To this day my ad revenue remains at ZERO, and I have not heard further from Gamedistribution.com.  I have found another game distributor, Gamearter.com, and am very happy with their higher percentage of revenue return and excellent support.  I wish I had found them earlier.

• 1 month later...

Yeah...

I've had the same issue, revenue randomly drops to very low number or 0. I haven't really tried contacting them because they are terrible when it comes to replying. They take ages to reply and publish the game - and when they reply the message is usually something generic and unhelpful.

It's quite sad actually, I really liked GameDistribution and tried to stay optimistic and positive about it. I really don't get it, with a huge company behind it and actually having Microsoft publishing their games on GameDistribution I thought things would get a lot better - I was mistaken. Also I don't know if you noticed but the reports page on GD is super slow and sometimes straight out crashes after minutes of loading, just terrible. 

The only good thing I can really say about GD is they have tons of big active publishers, I've yet to find the same success with other distributers.

Truthfully, I'll probably boycott GameDistribution very soon. 

On 10/12 I requested that my game be removed from GD.  That did not occur until 10/30.  Out of the blue, on 12/4, I received an email from GD asking to explain what issue I had.  But I had already explained the issue in great detail over the past several months.  I provided the information once again.

GD said they never zero out revenue (but they did).  On 12/4 I was told that they would create an invoice to pay me the amount of revenue that disappeared.   As of today, 12/12, I have not received any payment.  I guess I'll never know how much additional revenue was accumulated and lost from 6/11 (when the problem began) to 10/30 (when my game was removed).