[Paid] Looking for a developer for a new game idea. it is a very popular skill game

arik

Hey Developers

I have a game idea for a 10-card single-player rummy game (skill game), a unique twist on traditional card games.

The game involves strategic play, real-time updates, and daily tournaments with crypto prizes. I already have a basic design, including a logo, header and cards (front and back). Actually a very simple game.

One 52 card deck is used and no joker.

I'm seeking a developer with expertise in game development, web applications, and possibly blockchain integration for future expansion. No IOS or Android app

Features

Simple and intuitive game flow

Real-time card updates

In-game leaderboard

Daily tournaments with crypto prizes

Customizable code for future enhancements (e.g., adding a joker)

I have a table design blueprint I did myself. Not so nice but good enough to get the idea and I want it anyway as simple as possible.

I need a developer who knows what he is doing as I only have the game idea.

Only a 100% working project is acceptable as 99% is never enough

Thank you for reading

15 hours ago, b10b said:

@arik direct messaging is disabled on this forum so there isn't a way for developers to contact you (because you provided no contact details in your post). For example I can be contacted via https://b10b.com . How can someone reach you?

@b10b first of all thank you for your message

I thought every developer can answer my posting and then we can discuss the minimum here to see if he can help so we dont waste time.

thank you for explaining that DM is not possible here as I did not know that

Edited by arik

@arik Still looking for a web app/game dev?

I'm the technical founder of a small gaming studio @ NakNick.com
I've built a diverse array of small web products ranging from a network of gaming websites to fully developed games and gaming platforms.
What captivates me most is the fusion of gaming with the capabilities of Blockchain and WEB3 technology.

Feel free to explore a demo with an intro to a skill-based gaming platform with crypto rewards that I developed a few years ago showcasing similar capabilities.

Contact me via NakNick.com should you still be interested.

#web3 #blockchain #advergames #skillgames

Edited by NakNick