[PIXIJS] BLOGGA - match 2 number puzzle game

ghostrifle

Hey guys,

I wanted to show you our first finished HTML5 game called BLOGGA.

post-6740-0-95039600-1396956048.png

The development time for this one is about 48 hours including game testing. The graphics suck a little bit at present in my opinion, so we decided to release another version soon with more cute graphics and a few more animations.

A blog post about this game can be found here.

umm, has Threes became a genre already?  :unsure: 

tried, imo maybe needs a bit of unique touch so it differs from Threes (or 2048 if people know it better), since they also has better quality on graphic/audio, etc.

also first time playing this i dont really understand since the feedback for merging the block was too fast, it's suddenly changes. but as im a player of similar games i dont struggle much understanding the gameplay, but for newcomer i guess it's still quite confusing.

good luck on improving the project, i am really hoping a gameplay/mechanic twist :)

umm, has Threes became a genre already?  :unsure:

tried, imo maybe needs a bit of unique touch so it differs from Threes (or 2048 if people know it better), since they also has better quality on graphic/audio, etc.

also first time playing this i dont really understand since the feedback for merging the block was too fast, it's suddenly changes. but as im a player of similar games i dont struggle much understanding the gameplay, but for newcomer i guess it's still quite confusing.

good luck on improving the project, i am really hoping a gameplay/mechanic twist :)

Thanks for the feedback.

The graphics will evolve, yes. And yes, the gameplay is similar to 2048 but not absolutly the same (I heard of Threes after 2048). 

Well this was my first finished game in HTML5 and it's more kind of a test for me. 

Regards, Alex

I've never played any of the games that this is influenced by and  have no idea how to play. The instructions just tell me that one 1 + 2 = 3, and 3 + 3 = 6, which, even with my limited maths knowledge I already knew.  haha Not sure how that helps me play the game.

Yeah, I have to implement a better introduction.