Microsoft teases Internet Explorer 11 WebGL support on Vine

rich

post-1-0-02481600-1369245714.jpg

Recently leaked copies of Windows 8.1, which includes Internet Explorer 11, have suggested that Microsoft will support WebGL shortly, a specification that lets webpages render 3D graphics. The software giant is dropping a big hint towards that support today with a teaser on Vine. After a set of entertaining Vine ads for IE recently, the latest asks "what's next? WebGL?"

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/22/4355942/internet-explorer-11-webgl-support-teased-on-vine

Finally.

Nothing more to say. I am still petrified by the ignorance Microsoft showed over the last years when it comes to push the progress of internet browsers (and I am not speaking of WebGL alone). M$ had the power over the whole browser market in the past. With great power comes great responsibility .. responsibility in the manner that everyone (even business competitor) should embrace/support the progress and not hinder it.

Finally.

Nothing more to say. I am still petrified by the ignorance Microsoft showed over the last years when it comes to push the progress of internet browsers (and I am not speaking of WebGL alone). M$ had the power over the whole browser market in the past. With great power comes great responsibility .. responsibility in the manner that everyone (even business competitor) should embrace/support the progress and not hinder it.

Agreed, but i guess finally, a move in the right direction.