Bug Babylon 1.12 Beta

Dad72

When I use version 1.12 on my project, I get an error on this line:

(for the textures in GroundMaterial of WORLMONGER)

this._renderTargets = new BABYLON.Tools.SmartArray(16);

and if I put in comment this line :

//ground.material = new WORLDMONGER.GroundMaterial("Material_"+terrainName, scene, LightDirectional[0]);

I get errors : 

WebGL: INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: clear: attachment has a 0 dimension babylon.js:2
WebGL: INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: drawElements: attachment has a 0 dimension babylon.js:2
WebGL: INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: clear: attachment has a 0 dimension babylon.js:2
WebGL: INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: drawElements: attachment has a 0 dimension babylon.js:2
[.WebGLRenderingContext]RENDER WARNING: texture bound to texture unit 0 is not renderable. It maybe non-power-of-2 and have incompatible texture filtering or is not 'texture complete' Terrain.php:1
WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context.

When I reuse version 1.11 I no longer error.

ok. the SmartArray is fixe.

but I still have errors that I do not understand. with version 1.11, I have no error

error console complet :

[.WebGLRenderingContext]RENDER WARNING: texture bound to texture unit 0 is not renderable. It maybe non-power-of-2 and have incompatible texture filtering or is not 'texture complete' Terrain.php:1
2WebGL: INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: drawElements: attachment has a 0 dimension babylon.js:2
WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context.

I installed 1.12 beta on my flyerframe and on skybox tour, to see if I could get some errors like Dad72.  They both use textures.  I saw no errors like those Dad72 saw.  But, on the flyerframe, I DID notice that the scene got real dark... almost like the hemispheric light was not working.  That is a different subject, though.

I can not reproduce the bug on a new scene. I have updated Babylon 1.12 file that has been updated 1 day ago and this bug has disappeared. It is therefore correct any single. However as said Wingnut, the scene features a dark area additionally in the version 1.12, But not in version 1.11.

Here is the example of the scene that I did which comes from my project:

My scene RPG (Wait for the loading of all the scene)

Z.Q.S.D (keyboard AZERTY) for the movement of the character

Z + MAJ for run

Mouse movement to go right and left character.

Right click for the camera in orbit around the character.

Wingnut you also report the same problem on one of its scene that did not have this problem before.

Same thing with me, you had correct and fix the problem and my project did not have this problem and with the new update, the problem has income.

this code light:

LightDirectional[0] = new BABYLON.DirectionalLight("Sun", new BABYLON.Vector3(-3, -4, -4), scene);    
LightDirectional[0].diffuse = new BABYLON.Color3(0.80, 0.80, 0.80);
LightDirectional[0].specular = new BABYLON.Color3(0, 0, 0);    

LightDirectional[1] = new BABYLON.DirectionalLight("Sun", new BABYLON.Vector3(4, -4, 4), scene);    
LightDirectional[1].diffuse = new BABYLON.Color3(0.80, 0.80, 0.80);
LightDirectional[1].specular = new BABYLON.Color3(0, 0, 0);    

The front and left his black cube. I feel that it is the face shadows that are too dark
There are two days you had to correct the same error. The scene was much more light.