Creating a Native Mobile App with Phaser

STVR

Okay, so I've made a simple game in Phaser, and I want to develop it further as a dedicated mobile app. I'm not particularly familiar with creating mobile apps with JavaScript, so what would you recommend? Here's a list of things I've looked at, but I'm not even sure if they would all work for this type of thing.

Sencha Touch

PhoneGap

ionic

Cordova

jQuery Mobile

dojo mobile

BackboneJS

Kendo UI

React

Furthermore, are there any mobile apps created with Phaser? If so, I'd love to check them out and see how they perform.

Well I recently rolled my own wrapper using this project here: https://bitbucket.org/mrchay/html5apkbuilder  (it is in need of tweaking. So I extended the project a bit, wanted to neaten it up and place my changes out there in a more public place). 

The game in question is up here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spritewrench.pop

I've been having issues with loading background sound prior to the game starting.  Getting some ridiculous load times.  I'm still investigating the issue.

What's wrong with the cloud packaging system ? (just curious)

My issue is that you're sending off your code to a third party, with little in the way of assurances they won't misuse it. Of course, HTML5 games don't have a particularly secure codebase, but I'd still feel more comfortable doing my own packaging.

Anyone know how Ludei makes money with CocoonJS? Are there some hidden fees somewhere that I cant see?

From what I can tell, both their regular and Premium services are completely free. They use their own product to release games, so maybe they're just sharing their own internal tools?

From what I can tell, both their regular and Premium services are completely free. They use their own product to release games, so maybe they're just sharing their own internal tools?

They will be charging for their premium extensions in future.

What's wrong with the cloud packaging system ? (just curious)

I've spent the last 3 days getting compilation errors with their cloud compilation of Cordova + CocoonJS, and the only information they send me is "Unknown error". It's rather critical to be able look at the logs.

• 2 years later...