Captain Rogers - Asteroid Belt of Sirius

blackmoondev

Hi there

Together with End3r we have created "Captain Rogers - Asteroid Belt of Sirius" game. 

That's my first Html5 game (but I've been doing them in some other, darker technology for some time now;).

You play as bold Captain Rogers, who escapes from evil Kershan invaders through an asteroid field.

(there'll be many more games with Captain Rogers - we have 4 much bigger titles in the production at the moment - https://www.facebook.com/CaptainRogersChronicles)

post-13-0-01232400-1369687150.jpg

post-13-0-36906400-1369687159.jpg

Play the game here:

http://enclavegames.com/play/captain-rogers/

Of course the game is available for non-exclusive license. Ping me on design[at]blackmoondev.com to discuss the details.

Your comments on the game are welcome:)

I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, it was intended to be simple - the code (available on GitHub) will be used as an example for a few dev articles.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll think about lives or a bomb in an update if I have some spare time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, I didn't know about that, thanks for letting me know!

I'm in touch with some Firefox OS devs and evangelists and got great feedback from them about the game, but didn't know there's an option to have the game preinstalled on the devices :D

Could you tell me in what country you bought it and who's the plan provider? And post any screenshots? That would be awesome for me to have, thank you!