[Phaser] Simple Games Series - #3 - Follow Me - Simon Clone

Nambiar

I started working on a simple game series wherein I am trying to finish every game listed in the books I've read about game dev. Currently I am working through the Invent With Python series. I am already done with 2 of the games - Matching Pairs and Sliding Puzzle

Here's the third in the series - Follow Me - a Simon Clone. All the code and art is completely open, keeping with the series' motives. Share, fork, contribute, comment! :)

post-6320-0-16944300-1401046043.png

• 1 month later...
I can't install the Follow Me app, on installing it gives error "package file was not signed correctly". I also tried your Snake app but that gives the same error when I download it from the Google Play Store. How did you package the html5 as Android app? 

Also, you mention Invent With Python but what does Python programming have to do with html5/javascript?

I looked up the error - it can one of two things - 1. You need to clear you app-cache. 2. I need to use the correct version of JAVA to sign the apk. I'll check out if anyone else had the same errors while installing. 

My goal was/is to make javascript versions of simple games that I learnt to make while learning to make games. One of the first books I read was the Invent with Python series. So I'm going through all the games in it one by one. Then I'll move on to another book :) All the code in these games (since its derivative) is completely open and I made my rudimentary art open too.