[Beta] - 3ds max 2013+ exporter

GameMonetize

For point 2 it is very annoying to place the character on the ground and resize it knowing that one has no way to know the scale of the objects relative to the others in the scene.

How has this problem of priority.

Attention anyway Roddozen, export it is in Beta. If there are some small problems, you will export a lot of models with problems. the exporter is yet to be tested, not only with 3ds max, but also when used in Babylon models exported.

This is pretty cool the manifest file to generate for export. But it has been noted that the change of version in the manifest changed nothing. We have emptied the caches of browser .

However there is nothing with the export, so I put the link to it here:

Hi Delta,

Thanks a lot for this nice work.

However, when I was trying to compile the exporter (source code from github), I encountered the following errors:

• in BabylonExporter.Mesh.cs(46,24,46,39): error CS0103: The name 'GetSkinModifier' does not exist in the current context
  • and the Newtonsoft.Json.dll was missing in the repository.

Regards

Ming

Latest exporter:

Cannot change the file name without pressing the "..." button. (you can type in the field if you hold the shift key... but then you can't use lower case letters)

Additional suggestions:

1) Default file name to <last saved directory> / <first object in scene name> .babylon

or have 2 fields. One for last saved directory, and one for file name with a default for the first one in the scene list.

2) Remove the "save as" prompt when you click export. Just have it go straight to the babylon export.

I have some error with the new version to export it :

The button "export & run", not locking as the "export" button when it filled not with the backup path.

which gives the following error if it exports without having fill in this field.

Otherwise when I get scene html through the "export & run" button I get on a black scene. and in the console I have this:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost:45478/test.babylon.manifest
BJS - [18:13:22]: Valid manifest file not found. Scene & textures will be loaded directly from the web server. babylon.js:3

And when I export with the manifest file, I have no error, but the scene is still black. I see no light create. \"for example light hemispheric\" .

Also, I see an activeCamera, but I do not see from camera to create.

En faite, le seconde erreur, est dans le fichier html générer par l'exporter pour tester sa scène.

j'ai fait une simple scène (un cube avec 3ds max) et quand je clique sur "export et run", la scène est toutes noir. j'ai l'impression qu'il n'y a pas de lumiere ni de camera a la scène générer par l'exporter.