[Beta] - 3ds max 2013+ exporter

GameMonetize

What could this be supported? The textures are often need adjustment like this.

J'ajuste souvent les textures de cette façons. mais tout est par défaut, je ne fait que mettre une texture diffuse, ajouter un mapping UVW et ajuster la texture, suivant le nombre de fois que doit ce répéter la textures en largeur et hauteur. c’est la base minimum pour texturer. Je ne comprend pas ce qui n’est pas soutenue.

Thanks Deltakosh

Ah, ok. Je n'avais jamais fait attention à ca, qui est coché par défaut. Je crois que beaucoup de gens ne le sachant pas, peuvent faire avoir avec cette fonction qui est coché par défaut.

Merci Deltakosh. cela fonctionne, j'aurais appris quelque chose.

It would be possible to have a box checked to an object select visibility to true or false. At the moment I use a transparent texture to replace it, but a checkbox to say that an object is hide from the scene but still present would to be interesting.

It would be possible?

Tried using the exporter for the first time with a model (with the skin modifier) and a biped along with a walking animation that looks good in 3dsMax. But when I bring the exported model into Babylon the biped is separate to the model. Has anyone seen anything like this?

post-9789-0-00206300-1408913199_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

oops, os (frensh) = bones (english)

When select you an os after you activate the button Edit envelope, You can enlarge the envelope so that all vertices of the mesh be influenced.

May be you could find a tutorial on the subject and to see how this happens.

I'm having exactly the same issue with getting my 3DS max walking animation into Babylon, it's fine in 3ds max but completely distorted in babylon.

Dad72:

As far as I can tell from 3ds max all vertices are influenced by at least one bone even if they are outside the envelope? I've illustrated this in the image, the vertices at the bottom of the arm are fully weighted to the bone selected despite being outside the envelope?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vkglyg.jpg

Are you saying Babylon needs every single vertex to be inside an envelope and just being weighted to the bone isn't enough?

*I've just noticed this works in 3ds max because I have the "Weight All Vertices" check box in 3ds max ticked. Given that every vertex is definitely weighted to a bone is there something else which could be causing the distortion?

Ok, I've changed it so every vertex is within a bone envelope but the problem remains the same?

Here is the distortion: http://i60.tinypic.com/9tgac5.png

Here is the max file: http://ge.tt/4QXqnGy1/v/0

Does anyone have any idea what else could be going wrong?

• Are there any other settings in 3ds max which are required? (I've tried 'maximum bone influences' @ 3)

• Is there any transformation in babylon which might cause the skeleton to become misaligned from the mesh?

Hi, not sure if someone got this before but, a day out of nowhere i got this error.

dc7338ecaa.png

http://puu.sh/bMcOO/8a0e50198d.txt < here is the whoIe thing in case it heIps.

This happens when on the exporter window i open the save file dialog, i save and then after closing it this happens.

I also tried to manually paste the path of where i want to save it but after pasting it the error shows up.

So after this it lets me export which is okay, the file gets created successfully, but after that the whole program closes, am i the only one with this issue? It really came from nowhere.

I'm using 3DS Max 2015, Windows 8.1 64 bits.