[Beta] - 3ds max 2013+ exporter

GameMonetize

Dans max, les lumières sont des lumières par défaut (mais utiliser que pour max) il ne sont pas exporter, il faut ajouter des lumières manuellement pour que l'exporter les exportes et moi je ne met jamais de lumiere ou de camera, car je ne fait que des modeles et pas des scène en general.

Je pense qu'il faudrait dans la scène de l'exporter ajouter une lumiere si il n'en existe aucune tout comme une camera, si il en existe pas.

How about an option to export all scene items to separate babylon files with their mesh name as the file name?

So if 20 separate meshes are loaded into a single 3DS Max scene, then it will make 20 babylon files with the mesh name as the file names.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get my animations to export using the tool. No error trying to load the file, but it doesn't render to the scene. It doesn't even load the model.

BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMesh("", "../Models/Monsters/", "Boss_Pukui.babylon", scene,					function (mapZone, particleSystems, skeletons)					{						mapZone[0].scaling = new BABYLON.Vector3(0.005, 0.005, 0.005);						mapZone[0].rotation = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, -3.141593, 0.000000);						mapZone[0].position = new BABYLON.Vector3(-104.0314, 4.3437, -14.2259);					//	scene.beginAnimation(skeletons[0], 0, 250, true)					}				);

What are the chances there is a way to already export out a light's range? Typically in Max we use the attenuation, but babylon recognizes light.range.

I can control it via code, but it would be nice to have the light's far attenuation's start and end value's for the light.range.

From babylon's tutorial's: https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/wiki/06-Lights

NEW: In recent versions of Babylon.js, a new property was introduced... called .range:

light.range = 300;

More information about the .range property... coming soon. Stay tuned.

Thank you advance, everything else is great so far!

• 3 weeks later...

We've talked about double sided support before. It's not likely due to the fact that you have to implement it with a shader. I don't think webGL handles is naturally.

The simplest solution in 3DS Max is to use the shell function and set the inner and outer amounts to 0. This essentially makes a 2 sided mesh.

Shell Modifier:

http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/ENU/3ds-Max-Help/index.html?url=files/GUID-E38BD284-3283-4311-AC29-3F699B2F04AA.htm,topicNumber=d30e96227

The sum of the two Amount settings determines the thickness of the object's shell, as well as the default width of the edges. If you set both to 0, the resultant shell has no thickness, and resembles an object set to display as 2-sided.

yes. Standard material (texture diffuse)

I change the position of texture here : (décalage + taille + largeur + hauteur)

(Le décalage est a zéro dans limage d'exemple ci dessous, mais dans l'image plus haut, c'est régler sur 2.0)