post-924-0-69905900-1373803852.jpg

post-924-0-73775000-1373803818.jpg

Cannonball Cup is a puzzle game with colorful rotating cannons. Align the cannons so they fire into each other to rack up points and then collect those points by scoring a goal.

Direct game link here: http://www.dreamofsleeping.co.uk/games/cannonballcup/

There is an in game tutorial so you don't need to read what's written below if you just wanna play.

There are three games modes...

Puzzle Mode:

Cannons have numbers on them to let you know how many times they can fire before they disappear. You must make all the cannons disappear to get a gold cup and win the level. Even if you complete all  36 levels, there is a random level generator to keep you going indefinitely.

Timed Mode:

Score as many points as you can before the time runs out. Get extra time by hitting both clocks with the ball.

Keepy Uppy Mode:

In this mode there are no goal posts. The aim is to keep the ball in play for as long as possible without firing it out of bounds. You can move the cannons while the ball is in play. The cannons start rotating slowly but their speed gradually increases with each level.

I have not enabled touch screen yet. I am just trying to get it working well on desktop. I use Howerjs for the sound.  I need to look into loading on Safari because it seems to take a very long time and just hangs there for a while.

I would love feedback of any kind.  Let me know how well you did, or if you lost interest before unlocking the other game modes.

ps.  Let me just say in case some of you remember. I had posted this before but I quickly took it down having realized it just wasn't ready for testing. Sorry about that. I will leave this one up no matter what!

Very cool idea. Like games like this

Thank you very much. If you get time, any extra feedback would be appreciated. What you liked or didn't like, or how hard or easy you found the puzzles. Or if you tried the other game modes, which was your favorite?  If you've better things to do I totally understand though. haha