HTML5 Gamedev Starter

end3r

Here's the single page targeted especially for new HTML5 game developers that are looking for a list of places they should visit to start and to be up-to-date with HTML5 gamedev:

HTML5 Gamedev Starter

I did this because many people were asking me about various things like conferences, distribution platforms, competitions and I was writing this every single time. I have to admit that I'm lazy and now I can just give them a link and point them to the exact spot.

I built this for myself, but thought I can share it with others. Do you know other places with lists like this? What do you think about it, is it even needed or just waste of time?

Nice list man. :)

I have the beginnings of something vaguely similar at a new site I am working on (http://uberiquity.com then click on Game Development).  Not as much there yet as there is in this list, but it is growing.  In your list, you have definitely pointed to a few places I did not yet know about - thanks for the heads up.  I linked it and gave credit to Enclave Games.

Nice list man. :)

I have the beginnings of something vaguely similar at a new site I am working on (http://uberiquity.com then click on Game Development).  Not as much there yet as there is in this list, but it is growing.  In your list, you have definitely pointed to a few places I did not yet know about - thanks for the heads up.  I linked it and gave credit to Enclave Games.

Here's the single page targeted especially for new HTML5 game developers that are looking for a list of places they should visit to start and to be up-to-date with HTML5 gamedev:

HTML5 Gamedev Starter

I did this because many people were asking me about various things like conferences, distribution platforms, competitions and I was writing this every single time. I have to admit that I'm lazy and now I can just give them a link and point them to the exact spot.

I built this for myself, but thought I can share it with others. Do you know other places with lists like this? What do you think about it, is it even needed or just waste of time?

This sites is awsome.Thanks mwatt and end3r.i need to this resources.good for beginners.

Nice List!, why don't include wrapper system like CocoonJS, Intel XDK or something like that?

That sounds like a good idea for a new section on the list, thanks!

So CocoonJS, Intel XDK (old AppMobi), I can think of Ejecta for ImpactJS games on iOS... anything else?