Sergey Skokov

Click on link...TLDR

That's what you get from me.

Frustrating, yes.

I'm the average retarded user, I never read manuals, I want download button right now, a 3 to 5 steps instructions, maximum,right now, without having to scroll down the page, but most importantly, a clear picture about why I need that right now (the bait, where is it ?)

So, here, what is it all about ?

Why do I need that ?

(go ahead, make some self promotion/PR campaign, in nitwit words preferably)

Click on link...TLDR

That's what you get from me.

Frustrating, yes.

I'm the average retarded user, I never read manuals, I want download button right now, a 3 to 5 steps instructions, maximum,right now, without having to scroll down the page, but most importantly, a clear picture about why I need that right now (the bait, where is it ?)

So, here, what is it all about ?

Why do I need that ?

(go ahead, make some self promotion/PR campaign, in nitwit words preferably)

What ?  :blink:

I give you a feedback.

Basically, nice mountain picture but, to me, there's a lack of clarity, on the home page, user gets lost almost instantly especially when scrolling down, fades everywhere, things moving, counters flying around.

Again that's my impression, and just that, when I get there, it makes me want to hit back button.

Not straight forward enough.

"Simple. Profitable. Effective."

Well, it just doesn't really that way, when I'm on your site.

For instance, I click on the small "sample" link on top of the page, and I get that.

Capture%20d___e__cran%202014-09-12%20a__

It feels broken, the bottom part, it's confusing visually speaking.

Now that's just a feedback, from a random user, me, consider it or not, as you wish.

(I could also just have ignored your thread)

• 2 weeks later...

I give you a feedback.

Basically, nice mountain picture but, to me, there's a lack of clarity, on the home page, user gets lost almost instantly especially when scrolling down, fades everywhere, things moving, counters flying around.

Again that's my impression, and just that, when I get there, it makes me want to hit back button.

Not straight forward enough.

"Simple. Profitable. Effective."

Well, it just doesn't really that way, when I'm on your site.

For instance, I click on the small "sample" link on top of the page, and I get that.

Capture%20d___e__cran%202014-09-12%20a__

It feels broken, the bottom part, it's confusing visually speaking.

Now that's just a feedback, from a random user, me, consider it or not, as you wish.

(I could also just have ignored your thread)

Thank you for your time and efforts  :) 

• 3 years later...

Hello. I would like to offer you to cooporate with the company Ext.Guru. Which is a leader in monetizing browser extensions.
Our partner program includes the most profitable types of monetization: Sales, Context Ads, Cpa, Affiliates, Banners, White space, Target Pop and Full page. The system, with the exception of America and Scotland, accepts traffic from anywhere in the world. For connecting to our system, it is necessary that your extension has at least 1k users. In addition, by providing an individual approach, we take into account the wishes of each partner.It should be noted that we have also created all the conditions for the comfort of the developers themselves.
In our system is provided the referral program.
Unobtrusive, relevant and at the same time profitable monetization - that is the uniqueness of our system.