New Phaser Cheatsheet

OttoRobba

Hey fellas,

I made a cheatsheet for Phaser (partly because I forget, partly because I wanted to learn more).

It is filled with quick examples that link back to specific parts of the documentation.

A sample of one of the cheats:

Keyboard input

Reference: http://docs.phaser.io/Phaser.Keyboard.html

Keycodes: http://docs.phaser.io/Keyboard.js.html#sunlight-1-line-557

if (game.input.keyboard.justReleased(Phaser.Keyboard.SPACEBAR, 10000)) {    console.log("Spacebar has been pressed in the last 10 seconds.");}//Assigning Up, Down, Left and Right to a variablevar arrow =  game.input.keyboard.createCursorKeys();if (arrow.up.isDown) {    console.log("You are pressing the up arrow!");}//This will stop the arrow keys from scrolling the pagegame.input.keyboard.addKeyCapture(arrow);

I'm open to contributions and suggestions - I'll keep improving it based on the feedback that I get. :)

Let me know what you think!

Shh, show me the cheatsheet

Hey that looks, "'#&**3@'" fantastic,

I haven't had a go at phaser yet, when I do, this will be my bible.

Cheat sheet such a good idea...

Thanks mate :)

you could also link it to an example (if available)  -  just a suggestion..   great cheatsheet !!

That is a pretty good idea - I'll try to implement it :)

Good thinking and this is a great contribution to the Phaser community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I am running a programming group at my school and we were relying heavily on this wonderful page - thank you for making it.

The invrse.co domain has expired! :( Does anyone have another copy of the page somewhere? I tried wayback but it is empty due to robots.txt.

• 4 weeks later...