Zendrael

Looks very professional to me. If I had to complain I'd say it was slow on my antique phone (LG P710) and also I don't like when they're heavy. I know the new standards say 30Mb is okay for a game, but I tend to fly away from these. I don't suppose you can do much about this. I guess most of the weight is Cordova's fault, but IDK. I liked the control and even in my slow phone it was quite responsive. I got the feeling sometimes you bump into something just by one pixel or so. Maybe you could work this out and be a bit more forgiving by moving the main character away from the objects corner, perpendicularly to the character's direction, if the overlapping length is not too big. Of course it's just a suggestion, there's absolutely no need for this.

Cheers

Hey ecv!

Thanks for your feedback!

You're right, I also think that 30Mb is too big but it's Cordova fault because I'm using CrossWalk to get more performance on Android, or a little best than the default webview. If the game is a bit slow in your device, It could be worst without it. By comparison, in iOS and Windows UAP, the app is less than 10Mb! Well, that is one of the "pros" and "cons" of the technology...

I took note of your suggestion, will work on it in a few weeks and see if I can improve the collision.

Thanks again!