Farborne : Online Shooter

Umz

Farborne.

Probably the most impressive game you'll play this year :lol: haha. Just a simple project I threw together over a few days. Really love the speed I can build in Phaser so putting it to good use! Trying to get a few more built while I work on the major project too.

Play it here

Tell me if you like it, dislike it, or think it needs a little more punching power.

• 2 weeks later...

Great art and interesting concept! I don't know why the evil aliens want to steal my... amber en-orbed animals? A couple of thoughts:

-Moving doesn't seem to have much purpose. Once the aliens come it is more effective for me to sit by the shop and spam-click right over my head than to move around and really play the game.

-There is no mute button. I have often made the mistake of not adding a mute button to my games. I have nothing against the sound effects, but oftentimes I'm listening to something else while playing a game.

-The controls screen goes by too quickly. Maybe ask for a click to move on? I didn't quite understand what was going on during the game.

Overall good work, sometimes the simple projects are the most enjoyable!