[Phaser] Bubbleshooter

Oliver77

Hi @all, here i show you my Bubbleshooter the rotation is a sinus custom function i didnt find a Phaser function for that (spinning elements should not rotate on their own).
One plays with random random board and  u play for highscore. I would like to publish it somewhere has someone ideas where?

So thx for feedback.

play the game.

screen3dmax.jpg

Really good game. Once you understand what all the different pieces do. And I didn't even know you could switch with the pieces on the side!

I'd say put a little tutorial in there, or a few pop up notifications to explain a few things. Love the idea.

Are you trying to license it or just want to upload it?

I can't find the posts about all the places you can publish. But I know the big ones like Y8, Miniclip, Kongregate.

There's also a site to sell licenses, I don't know it, never done it but it's been discussed on the forum. Just can't find where. Look through the categories. It's a common topic at least. As to which will work best for you, all depends on what you want.

After playing a few more games I must admit the game logic is quite awesome. I've gone from scoring to 2k to 10k in a few games, and it gets addicting! I don't like a few times when you just need to resign, but I wonder if the level could have been won otherwise. I wonder if you came up with the rules yourself or this is some clone. If it's not, how did you come up with these? It's just too elaborate! I mean, I guess you just can't set a few random rules and have a playable game, they need to cooperate in a way, and I wonder how one guesstimates if they will. This is akin to designing levels for other kinds of games. I can't get my head around this.

wonder if you came up with the rules yourself or this is some clone.

Hi it ' s no clone! At First I had in mind : "Ok let's try a bubbleshooter  I delete playstones, but then what???, ah ok they can swap, ok just start it" It took 2 months since I had it in mind, then i just started with programming and the depot on the right side was just  an idea that came up while this development, i would design levels but only if people play it somewhere, otherwise it makes no sense to me. A bruteforce algorithm would be also possible to get always succesfull in the game, but then u can play so bad and it's still winable - i dont know, what i still want to add is to increase the joker odds when a lot of black stones are in the left board. Anyway i have a already an odds-function.