Gemini

Taggrin

I present you my newest game. It is some sort of geo-dash but there are two games running at the same time, of which one has reverse gravity. You have to keep jumping to avoid touching the left border of the game (this will end the match). Gameplay will speed up over time and after a while new obstacles are introduced which may trap your character (and let it wait for its inevitable doom) if you do not jump them correctly. I went for a really simple greyscale art style which - due to its somewhat confusing look - helps to make it a little bit harder as well!

You can play this game (and some other games as well) on my website: http://taggrin.com/games/gemini.html

gemini.png

Very cool idea.  I lasted until about 370 when the strategy of just bashing both jump buttons continually runs out and you have to start paying attention. I can imagine this might be pretty cool on a mobile device, where tapping the relevant side of the screen makes the characters jump. 

I noted that the game was indeed a bit hard. As soon as you came to a certain point (around 300) it would add all traps to the spawning mechanism, making it a 30% chance to get a trap. Traps are now introduced slightly earlier, but only at a 12.5% chance which will gradually increase to its former 30%. You should now be able to survive a bit longer and get to higher speeds before it starts to get ridiculous, although you can be really unlucky with random number generation hehe.

It could be cool on mobile devices, but currently my aim for this website is on desktops. Maybe in the future!