[WIP]Animal Chelu

ibb671

Hi guys,

I wanted to share a game i'm working on. I have been learning phaser for the past couple months since April actually and started with very minimal programming knowledge. But with the help of the phaser community I was able to make something hehe :D.  Link to the game  http://islandbodybuilding.com/wp-content/kb_games/WIP_ANIMAL_CHELU/ 

I am creating the game for more of educational purpose for the kids here on Guam, to help learn our language which is Chamorro. . I am asking for your recommendations or what you think so far. All are welcome to advise.

-Thank You

ibbAtani.PNG

That's a really really great way to learn. It really sticks too because what you learn is instantly necessity.

Love games like this! Great concept. I'd also say clean up the graphics a little, but hope to see this really grow!

WHAT :angry: 14 LEVELS!? I WAS REALLY GETTING INTO THAT!!! Stop sleeping and start coding, I want to play more LoL :lol: Paluma, Kato, Maching, Babui!!!!! Let's get it on, these zombies got nothing on me!!

21 hours ago, rich said:

That was really fun, and I now know that Maching is 'Monkey' :)

The only comment I have is that you've got loads of different graphical styles in one game. Play wise, it's neat though.

Hello,

Thank you Rich :D. I'm so glad. This is my first game that I want to finish. And Phaser is such a good framework that also helped me understand programming hehe. Thank you so much for your comment Rich.

1 hour ago, Umz said:

That's a really really great way to learn. It really sticks too because what you learn is instantly necessity.

Love games like this! Great concept. I'd also say clean up the graphics a little, but hope to see this really grow!

WHAT :angry: 14 LEVELS!? I WAS REALLY GETTING INTO THAT!!! Stop sleeping and start coding, I want to play more LoL :lol: Paluma, Kato, Maching, Babui!!!!! Let's get it on, these zombies got nothing on me!!

Hi Umz,

Thank you, really appreciate that. Yup going to keep adding more levels to improve the game, this is my first game and excited, will definitly be making more levels, no sleep for me LOL Zombie Mode.

• 3 weeks later...