enriqueto

[Phaser][WIP] Basket Champs

12 posts in this topic

Cool! Liked the cartoonish graphics and gameplay is fun.

I think I've found a bug. If you tie, game hangs. I've tied 4-4 in my first game and I couldn't continue playing. I reloaded the game, lose my second game and then it worked well (sent me to classification screen)

17 minutes ago, 1pixelarmy said:

Cool! Liked the cartoonish graphics and gameplay is fun.

I think I've found a bug. If you tie, game hangs. I've tied 4-4 in my first game and I couldn't continue playing. I reloaded the game, lose my second game and then it worked well (sent me to classification screen)

yes that's one of the bugs we need to fix. 

@enriqueto Congratulations. Your game is beautiful, cool to play and it run smoothly on my old Android device (I bought it on 2012).

I never saw an HTML5 game run so smoothly on it. Even much simpler HTML5 games didn't perform as well as it.

What did you do to optimize it?

@plicatibu 

we just used the box2d plugin for phaser, nothing special on this game. We tried to use the much lighter class Phaser.Image instead of Phaser.Sprite. I guess that this is what we did regarding optimisation. Keep in mind that the physics that take place are quite simple. 

On 11/19/2016 at 0:43 PM, enriqueto said:

@plicatibu 

we just used the box2d plugin for phaser, nothing special on this game. We tried to use the much lighter class Phaser.Image instead of Phaser.Sprite. I guess that this is what we did regarding optimisation. Keep in mind that the physics that take place are quite simple. 

I've used this plugin in some of my html5 games and I have to say that is great. If you already know about Box2D implementation is smooth, and performance is pretty good.

On 03/12/2016 at 4:03 PM, ozdy said:

I love your graphics style and games in general!

The admiration is mutual. You make great physics games too. I think that the first of your games I played was Vampire Physics a while ago. Very funny :)

ozdy likes this