[WIP] My first Phaser game

paulsavage

My first attempt at a Phaser game. Works in Chrome, Opera and Firefox (although some font problem in Firefox when fullscreen). Works on iPhone and iPad, but maybe not suited for iPhone's smaller screen. Gamepad inputs not working in IE under Windows 7, but ok in Edge on Windows 10.

Game website at: http://www.dirtyrottenbounders.co.uk - there's a play button at the bottom of each page to start the game (best played on a desktop/laptop in Chrome or Firefox, with a gamepad). 

If you want to have best times/scores saved on server, then create a username.

Still very much learning about Phaser, but managed to produce something with knowledge acquired so far.

Regards, Paul.

robotica-screenshot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I originally developed the game for the iPhone/iPad in Objective-C using the cocos2D framework. It's hard to say exactly how long it took, as I did it part time over a couple of years. Most time was spent sourcing and preparing the graphics, but it was all fun though. It probably took a month, or so, to convert to JavaScript running with Phaser.

On 3/18/2017 at 4:09 PM, paulsavage said:

My first attempt at a Phaser game. Works in Chrome, Opera and Firefox (although some font problem in Firefox when fullscreen). Works on iPhone and iPad, but maybe not suited for iPhone's smaller screen. Gamepad inputs not working in IE under Windows 7, but ok in Edge on Windows 10.

Game website at: http://www.dirtyrottenbounders.co.uk - there's a play button at the bottom of each page to start the game (best played on a desktop/laptop in Chrome or Firefox, with a gamepad). 

If you want to have best times/scores saved on server, then create a username.

Still very much learning about Phaser, but managed to produce something with knowledge acquired so far.

Regards, Paul.

robotica-screenshot.jpg

I think this would be a great HTML5 Game !

Please check our HTML5 game development page!